Alltyr Clinic’s Recovery Skills group is a high quality, CBT-based approach to relapse prevention training. Participants will learn skills and strategies to implement or maintain changes to their substance use in a safe and supportive environment with their peers and a licensed professional.
Meets every Tuesday from 3-4 PM, at Alltyr Clinic
- Anyone is welcome
- Come for as many visits as you wish.
- Come back for a refresher whenever needed.
- For new patients we recommend a minimum of 6 group visits.
- Group focus is on skill development and maintenance.
- Only $65 per group!
Please make an appointment if you plan on coming. Appointments can be made up to 2 hours before group.
No penalty for canceling up to 2 hours before the group. No shows will incur a $25 charge.
Individual RTS available at usual therapists’ rates!
FAMCO (Family and Concerned Others Training Courses)
Alltyr Clinic’s FAMCO training course offers a new perspective on the science of substance use disorders and how to support your loved one to recovery. Throughout the course, participants will learn new skills to transform their relationships with their loved ones. Each week a new topic will be discussed, readings will be assigned and individuals will participate in exercises designed for skill development.
- Meets once a week for 6 weeks
- $350.00 couple ($50.00 additional family members) $195.00 individual
To register call the clinic or email Elizabeth Stolt, LADC: